OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Senior Expert Business Process Management DS Retail (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Apply methodical as well as content quality related process management within Business Unit Downstream Retail in line with existing group standards
- Support compliance of Retail processes to the group wide Internal Control Management System (ICMS)
- Ensure sustainable implementation, the maintenance and the constant advancement of BU DS Retail processes
- Ensure continuous process improvements by application of RPA tool sets and BPMS systems
- Support and/or lead systems and/or technology and/or process improvement implementations
- Continuously develop OMV domain process knowledge within BU DS Retail for the assigned competence areas which refers to:
- Filling station onsite operations, Filling station partner communication, Non SAP IT applications and functionalities used internationally within BU DS Retail like e.g. Business Intelligence tools and tool sets.
- University Degree (Master/Diploma) in IT / Process Management
- 7 years of experience in business process management and continuous process improvement in end-to-end business processes
- Ability to abstract and translate business process needs into IT specific requirements
- Good technical understanding of IT and IT integration topics (e.g. connecting applications)
- SAP modules experience (e.g. SAP FI/CO) or SAP BW of advantage
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act as an facilitator towards reaching decisions
- High interest and engagement for international cooperation with colleagues across other DS countries in Retail
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 73,066,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe