"I believe that the greatest success comes when we all pull together." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Data Lake Solution Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The team is responsible for data integration from different sources and their further propagation using Data Warehouse and Data lake technology.
The team works on regular update of dedicated solutions and provides 2nd and 3rd level support during data processing and reporting periods.
- play a key role in the definition of our application strategy and architecture
- being the point of contact for business stakeholders
- manage small projects (change requests etc.)
- steer the software development lifecycle
- already gained experience in a similar position
- ideally have know-how in multitier and service oriented application architecture
- offer profound knowledge in IT Service Management (ITIL) and IT Infrastructure (Network/Server/Middleware/Database)
- have a strong customer oriented working attitude
- are able to work in complex and multicultural environments
- have good organizational, analytical and distinct communication skills
- strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication, German is beneficial
- an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- the support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- coaching, on-the-job-training, and professional training opportunities
- chance to work with new technologies and on new projects
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal q
- ualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: