Web Front-End Developer
You're looking for a new challenge within an innovative and
dynamic team? Well, here it is!
- Develop Web Apps and Landing Pages based on the latest HTML 5 techniques
- Get involved in the architecture design and decisions
- Write optimal, readable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other Developers, Designers, Product Managers and most importantly: our Millions of Users!
- Have fun with your team
- You have HTML 5 superpowers and have already built tons of Web Apps & Landing Pages.
- Ideally you also have experience with Python and backend development.
- You have a focus on quality, because you know of no other way.
- You don't stop until you're finished, until the problem is solved. No matter how, where and when.
- Absolute Team player.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Self-Starter, independent, hands-on and with a getting-thingsdone mentality.
- Highly motivated and dynamic team!
- Flexible working hours (flextime)
- Modern office equipment
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop within an inspiring, fast-growing organisation.
- Company perks:
- Best office in town with panorama view over entire Graz
- Free coffee, fruits, ice cream, breakfast & snacks
- Team activities every other month
- International environment
- Option to work remotely on Fridays (Home Office)
- Additional holiday perks
Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 41.706,00 annual gross.
With over 100 million downloads iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary App. Our mission is to enable travelers, students, business professionals, employers and medical staff to read, write and speak in all languages, anywhere in the world.
Proud winner of the Apple Design Award with iTranslate Converse.
Please send us your CV with photo to
Gadollaplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria