PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team in Bergheim we are looking for a
Global Sales Analyst (m/f)
Do you enjoy evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions and working with a variety of people? Do you have a good understanding of information technology? Your goal is to help the organization by analyzing and predicting sales trends and markets? As Global Sales Analyst you will play a major role in supporting the sales teams globally.
- In this position you will act as a central interface between sales departments, supply chain management and the PALFINGER HQ. Thus, communication with internal sales departments, understanding the needs of different departments as well as the organization as a whole is your key competence.
- As Global Sales Analyst you are in charge of our global sales planning, using previous sales data and market trends for forecasts and projections.
- You will have a data-driven role that requires a balance of sales figures, market analysis, budget management, and industry insight.
- As Global Sales Analyst you will regularly prepare reports and presentations for the management. These reports include data on sales trends, market performance and quality of forecasts.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience preferably as a sales controller/internal sales manager or similar
- International/global work experience
- Experience in sales forecasting
- Project management skills
- Process and result orientation
- Proficient in MS excel, power point, SAP, CRM
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in German/English
- Completed commercial education preferably university degree in business administration
WE OFFER YOU:
- Cooperation in an international team
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programmes
- Personal and professional competence
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
The gross annual salary for this job vacancy is EUR 38.997,56. An overpayment is possible depending on qualification and professional experience.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with comprehensive development opportunities - also in an international context - we are looking forward to your application! Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org