Linux Administrator (m/f)
CTO / Infrastructure Services
In this challenging position you will join a team of specialists, which is responsible for designing, implementing, managing and operating the server hardware, Linux and storage systems. As an administrator of this team you will run day-to-day operations and maintenance of the computing platform, traditional storage and backup systems, solve problems, support application teams and analysts in terms of Linux and Storage and develop automation playbooks for operational efficiency.
If you are interested in working in a highly motivated team, learning fast and adapting quickly, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Support and operate Unix and Linux Servers
- Execute cases at our suppliers and hardware replacements/repairs
- Operate our FibreChannel network, block storage arrays and Netapp Fileserver
- Maintain VMware Clusters
- Implement and control security compliance
- Actively extend our server automation in regards to operational tasks
- Handle tickets and assigned issues
- Execution of regular and emergency patching
- Maintain documentation for daily operations and Disaster Recovery
- Work closely with our Engineering team to give feedback of operational improvement for future projects
- On-call duty
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, Uni)
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience, preferred in IT infrastructure or telecommunications
- Expert knowledge in UNIX/Linux (Red Hat)
- Experience with Storage and Backup systems
- Working knowledge with virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Understanding of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- UNIX scripting skills using Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Hardware know-how x86 Servers
- Working knowledge in enterprise landscapes
- Fluent English skills, German is an advantage
- Team-oriented, flexible and creative person
- Willingness to learn
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of EUR 39.460,40 gross per year. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, attractive events aso.
Bewerben Sie sich hier