Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for a motivated and reliable employee who actively supports us as Business Systems Analyst (40h).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work onsite with growing Laudamotion team helping determine and enable their IT strategy
- Support and development of Laudamotion Back Office systems, including HR, Commercial and Operational Applications
- Work as Laudamotion representative on Ryanair IT teams to identify opportunities to leverage proven solutions
- Identify, evaluate and implement process changes to improve business processes and promote application integration and automation
- Analysis of business requirements (elicit, document and manage), creating functional design documents
- Back office application support including issue analysis and escalation, working with both internal technical teams and 3rd parties, ensuring service levels are adhered to
- 3rd party relationship management, coordinating regular development releases, new IT solutions and initiation of business change requests as a result of business requirements analysis
- Project coordination including business and IT resource planning, scope definition, user training, user acceptance and integration testing, implementation and post go-live support
- Trouble shooting issues, working with Internal resources and 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- 3rd Party Management to deliver IT solutions to deliver business change
- Business requirements gathering, creation of functional design documents
- Testing support including UAT and Integration testing
- Implementation planning
- Project Co - ordination - project monitoring and planning
Minimum requirements for successful candidates:
- 3 -4 years Business Analysis experience, preferably working with large scale HR and Operations systems
- Expertise in Project Co-ordination in particular integration projects
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience from Functional Requirements specification. Use case creation, Test case creation through to execution of UAT / QA and implementation.
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced consumer centric ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge of SQL and Reporting tools would be an advantage
- 3rd party relationship experience, managing 3rd parties to deliver IT support and project deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - in German and English
- Ability to Multitask/balance conflicting priorities
- A primary degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
You can expect an interesting and challenging field of activity in a young and dynamic team. Minimum annual gross salary is EUR 31.304,28. Depending on qualifications and work experience, overpayment is possible.
Please send an informative application via e-mail to: Andreas.firstname.lastname@example.org