You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Student Job (f/m) - Financial Institutions, Country & Portfolio Risk Management (20hrs/week)
What you can expect:
- Support in analysing current news on companies and markets
- Assisting with financial spreadings
- Participating in the preparation of rating analysis
- Insight on the daily work of rating analysis for Financial institutions for the CEE region
What you bring to the table:
- Ongoing studies in economics, finance, statistic or similar (ideally studying towards Master's or other post-graduate degree)
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint; Excel)
- Readiness to work for 20 hours/week
- Excellent command of English, good command of German
- You are familiar with terms such as financial reporting from banks or corporate finance
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!