With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany, and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years
- Retail business intelligence
- Capable of extracting information appropriately and reduce it to the essential needs for management (experience in PowerPoint and Tableau a plus)
- Data sources vary from online and branch performance data to many initiatives for tracking digital engagement and development until to creating a full picture for Retail
- Proactively identify opportunities through data-driven analyses
- Working across teams to identify up-sell, cross-sell and conversion opportunities using existing data and tools
- Data crunching
- Pulling data from various sources (Excel, Access, SQL, R and Python)
- R and Python know-how would be ideal
- Business cases and modelling
- Being able to build clear and concise business cases, which entail a well-thought-through body and clearly structured format with in-depth analytical rigor
- Holistic mind-set with problem-solving mentality
- Constantly asking after: what is right for the company and how can we get there?
- Experience in coding:
- Autonomously setting up processes and queries such that they can be best utilized in a business context
- Self-starter with sufficient know-how in data analytics
- Familiarity with web analytics tools / software a plus; willingness to pro-actively upskill oneself in that area on an ongoing basis
- Affinity for driving initiatives and measures forward operationally; ability to work cross-functionally
- Very good German and English skills
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
- For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 32.956,28 gross per year. Higher salary depends on experience and professional education.
Your contact person: Christine Erben
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.