Category Lead Buyer for Global Business Services (m/f) - flexible location
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka´s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.500 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attracitve special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
We are searching for a real procurement superstar!
As Category Lead Buyer you are responsible and accountable for an important spend across a global organization. You are asked to develop the initial category strategy with the aim to drive efficiencies as well as monitoring and maintaining the implemented strategy on an ongoing basis.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Sourcing Teams, Line of Business Leaders, key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Analyze information from internal and external sources (market intelligence) to develop and execute Doka-wide Sub-Category strategies, while securing supply and delivering efficiencies
- Act within your area of remit as prime negotiator with suppliers relative to pricing, terms, quality, and service.
- Accountable for driving communication and reporting to keep internal clients informed of progress and benefits.
- Work with internal legal and compliance groups to ensure sub-category strategies account for relevant laws, regulations, and risk policies.
- Support the Global Procurement Management Team in the roll-out of new strategic directives, limiting risks and driving value for the business.
- Graduate degree
- Certifications like C.P.M. preferable
- Experience in strategic purchasing in indirect and willing to develop in to a global category lead buyer role
- Expertise in Global Business Services and/or managing and negotiating global business services contracts
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in min one language (English)
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality
- Proven negotiation skills and profound analytical skills
- Ability to work pro-actively and in a flexible manner
- Willingnes to travel (up to 50% at times)
We offer an annual gross-salary starting at appr. 50.000,-- depending on qualification and experience.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.