"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Group Retail and Corporate Operations (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Group Retail and Corporate Operations is offering an internship in the following areas of responsibility:
- Digitalization Processes with focus on improvement/robotization operations processes
- Customer Data Management and Account Maintenance, support daily business especially in client onboarding
- Payments Operations and Clearing development, specifically in order to develop a cross-segment strategy
- Corporate Loans Operations, focus on back office services provided for trade and export finance, syndicated finance, forfaiting and special corporate loan products
- are enrolled in a University or a University of Applied Sciences
- are customer oriented and like to face new challenges
- are flexible and able to work independently, but also act as a team player
- think outside the box as an inspiration for process reorganization/modification
- have good communication and professional skills for coordinating international tasks/meetings
- have good financial analysis and reporting skills
- prepare financial reports and presentations
- analyse markets and regulatory trend
- like to work on projects tightly related to digitalization and innovation
- support the team in their daily service activities (Payments, Loan repayment, Loan collateral, Client account maintenance, etc.
- are proficient in MS Office applications
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for 6 months in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: