"<h2> I believe that passion is the code for everything<h2/>"
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
IT Application Manager Rating Systems (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department Rating Processes and Solutions (RPS) is responsible for Rating Solutions and Rating Related Solutions for the entire Erste Group. We cover the implementation of solutions with responsibilities over the whole project lifecycle (business analysis, solutions analysis, architecture and design, implementation, testing phases etc.) and handle as well the operational tasks related to the systems in its area of competence. RPS is looking for a Solution Manager to strengthen the existing team.
- Responsibility for specific applications in a comprehensive way (resource-, cost planning, controlling, contracting, etc.)
- Key role in the definition of our application strategy and architecture
- Contact partner for external vendors
- Single point of contact for business stakeholders
- Managing small projects (change requests etc.)
- Steering the software development lifecycle (classic and agile)
- Participation in training efforts for end users as well as internal staff
- Experience in a similar position
- Ideally know-how in multitier and service oriented application architecture
- Profound knowledge in IT Service Management (ITIL) and IT Infrastructure (Network/Server/Middleware/Database)
- Strong customer oriented working attitude
- Ability to work in complex and multicultural environments
- Good organizational, analytical and distinct communication skills
- Fluency in English for both verbal and written communication, German is beneficial
- We support your professional and personal development at all times
- Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- We offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at the work location and provide near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: