"<h2> I believe that passion is the code for everything<h2/>"
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
SAS Solution Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department 'Risk Calculations & Parameters' (RCP) is responsible for risk calculation and risk parameter solutions for the entire Erste Group. The organization follows the ONE IT approach, where competence for both, ORG and IT, rests within RCP. The department covers the implementation of risk calculation related systems with responsibilities over the whole project lifecycle (Business Analysis, Solution Analysis, Design and Testing Phases). RCP also handles the operational tasks related to the systems in its area of competence.
- Coordinate operations-related topics for your solution (alignment with SAS IT team and with module responsible persons)
- Calculate and steer operation costs
- Contribute to change-the-bank projects as well as to run-the-bank topics
- Engage in 3rd level support
- Develop strategies for SAS solutions in your specific responsibility
- Hold responsibility for requirements engineering and write software requirements specifications
- Support developers in the realization phase and create and execute test cases
- SAS knowledge and openness for continuous improvement
- Ideally experience in Basel III and in calculation of corresponding figures
- Ideally knowledge in the area of Credit Risk and in the creation and maintenance of solution documentation
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and customer-oriented working style as well as strong organizational skills
- Excellent English skills in verbal and written form as well as very good communication skills
- Possession of profound analytical and logical thinking capabilities and openness to work in an international environment
- A very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- The chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects
- We provide you with the opportunity to work in a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group regions
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: