"<h2> I believe that passion is the code for everything<h2/>"
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department 'Liquidity Risk / ALM' develops and maintains systems for Erste Group in which liquidity, profit and loss and collateral data is being processed.
For this purpose we gather data from all entities / subsidiaries of Erste Group and process it to provide static reporting, ad-hoc reporting and enable business to do proper data analysis.
Working with us means to not only understand the technical aspect of a RDBMS / MDBMS, but also be interested in and eager to understand the business side of our area.
- Develop and improve the Oracle database used for Erste Group's liquidity risk
- Work together with business analysts in developing new features
- Write code which runs without any human interference
- Develop clean code, manage to work effectively with legacy code and love to improve the design of existing code
YOUR BACKGROUND:YOUR BACKGROUND:
- Expert knowledge of database design (relational model, big amounts of un-aggregated data)
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL and ODI (must have)
- Ideally OLAP know how
- General IT affinity and a problem solving attitude
- You can explain database basics in a normal human language
- Interest in both technical and business side of an application
- Possession of very good communication skills
- Fluency in English for both written and oral communication
- We offer an autonomous and diversified position in a dynamic team with international experience.
- We support your professional and personal development at all times
- Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- We foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: