HR Manager Austria (50-80%)
Can you quickly connect with any client group? Are you able to always find positive outcomes? Are you a hands-on personality who loves to work on different topics at the same time and are able to navigate in a matrix organization?
We are looking for someone like this to help us:
- act as local HR Head ensuring delivery of both strategic and transactional HR initiatives for the Bank
- be a professional HR partner to the local Senior Management and support our business in reaching its goals and objectives
- hire the right people, manage our talent (overseeing performance, promotion and compensation) and develop our leaders
- ensure payroll delivery and manage benefit provision on a monthly basis
- collaborate with HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams in Poland when needed and act as interface with HR colleagues when specialized knowledge is required and keep our internal stakeholders up to date
- ensure full compliance of the firm with local regulatory requirements for HR / employment matters and mitigate operational HR risks
- support continuous process and procedure improvement initiatives, enhance quality and efficiency and contribute to different HR and business projects
- manage vendor relationships and liaise with local HR-related vendors
You'll be working as head of a 2 person team in Austria but in close collaboration with the HR EMEA Service Delivery team in Poland. You will report into the HR EMEA Service Delivery Lead for Germany, based in Frankfurt. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all business divisions and work closely together with colleagues from human resources internationally.
- broad experience in a comparable generalist HR function like this (and you love it)
- a firm grasp on the different HR disciplines and comprehensive knowledge in Austrian labor law and payroll
- ideally experience in banking or another regulated industry
- already worked in a matrix organization in a group environment
- a high degree of client focus and a true service-oriented mindset
- an analytical mind and strong judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating the risks of alternative
- excellent languages skills in English and German
- good IT skills
- an excellent communicator skilled at building networks and connections and able to handle different client groups and types
- a hand-on and solution oriented personality who loves working together with people also remotely in an international environment
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same with an innate sense of how to prioritize
- able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries, with an understanding of labor law regulations
- comfortable with challenging the status quo and delivering excellent results also under pressure
- Stress resilient and self-motivated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
__Please apply online on www.ubs.com/professionals
Job Code 183929BR __
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The collective minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.681,53. Overpayment based on experience is expected.