GESTALTEN SIE MIT UNS DIE DIGITALE WELT VON MORGEN - JETZT BEWERBEN!
Network Provisioning Manager (male/female)
T-Systems Austria GesmbH
Vollzeit - unbefristet
The Network Provisioning Manager will work in a dynamic team responsible for the delivery of local access components functionally supported by DT Technik (DTT) International Network Functions for DTT's International data and voice standard service offering portfolio. You will work predominantly in post-sales delivery ensuring that committed customer delivery commitments are met, increasing customer satisfaction. In addition, the employee will contribute to the further development and enhancements of the DTT's service portfolio by using his/her strong local market knowledge to actively contribute in provider selection, provider consolidation, network optimization initiatives. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage timely administration and processing of incoming access service orders
- Maintain pro-active contact with local customer representatives. Present own results to customers and participate in solution shaping customer events on request
- Track supplier deliverables against set time lines and continuous updates of DTT internal tracking / ordering tools
- Work as a sub project leader access delivery in project implementation teams (post sales) during customer network roll-outs or migrations.
- Maintain strong collaboration with procurement for cost saving initiatives
- Manage and administration of provider network interconnections including pro-active communication on interconnection utilization.
- Identifying local network optimization potentials and provide consultancy support
- Manage and support service management activities
- Maintain Internal Relationship Management and support management if and when required
- The role will be office based. Due to the international nature of business, occasional travel within the region will be required.
Work experience requirements:
- A thorough understanding of the local / regional telecommunication market
- Excellent telecommunications knowledge with commercial and technical background and an understanding of how they are applied in business
- Experience with multinational companies
- Strong skills in supply chain management and provider performance improvements
- Strong track record of achievements
- Experience in technical/telecommunications post sales support / delivery management background
- Experience in a sales environment with customer contact and project work leadership
- Good commercial understanding of various cost drivers within customer solutions
- Proactive individual with excellent English communication - written, verbal and presentation skills. Confidence and presence to deal with customers, suppliers and colleagues at high level
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to define and meet deadlines and targets
- Creative and organizational skills to create and implement service and process improvements
- Strong and dynamic team player and team leader
- German language skills beneficial but not essential
- Good working knowledge of ITIL
- Willingness to travel within the country or/and international
Annual gross salary: A minimum of EUR 26.040 according to skills and experience.
T-Systems. Our ICT services place us in one of the most dynamic markets worldwide. We use innovative technology to develop compelling solutions for the convergence markets of tomorrow. Our goal is to help businesses to become even more successful.
HR Shared Service Center
Tel. : 00800 800 560 56
E-Mail : MyHR_RecruitmentTSAT@telekom.com