OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
SAP Expert Joint Venture Accounting (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Make business decisions regarding the customization of the SAP JVA module in order to attain competitiveness in terms of process effectiveness & cost efficiency/legal requirements
- Analysis of Upstream Finance relevant SAP enhancement (JVA module) and decide on implementation of new structures and new processes for E&P subsidiaries that need to be harmonized
- Integrate JVA Upstream Finance SAP processes with Purchasing, Inventory Management and Plant Maintenance processes
- Review Data Migration from legacy systems to new SAP system to ensure correct values or data
- Ensure harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose JV Accounting processes and SAP solution within Upstream
- Functional & technical demand specification with respect to JVA module based on in-depth SAP JV module knowledge and experience in Upstream Industry
- Modelling and integration of required functional JVA processes in SAP with responsibility for business part of implementation.
- As part of new implementation, responsibility for (within Upstream) performing of integration test, performing of local training, coordinating business activities for data migration, facilitation of user acceptance test incl. recommendation of acceptance
- University degree Masters/Diploma in Finance or business subject
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with extensive knowledge of Joint Venture (and E&P) Accounting and Finance
- Excellent knowledge of Upstream business with regards to SAP and Joint Venture E2E processes
- Deep knowledge of Joint Venture Agreements and International Accounting standards especially SAP JVA module, SAP FI/CO
- Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing (interpersonal) skills
- Excellent project management, organization, presentation and team work skills
- Fluency in English.
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 59.344,74 -- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.