Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Corporate IT Support Engineer (f/m)
Would you like to support our multicultural team in Vienna?
Imagine: You solve a tech problem of one of your colleagues he tells you much how he appreciates your efficient and friendly support. Awesome, right?
When you join our internal IT Support team, you will be providing technical and troubleshooting assistance to our employees in Vienna. You will be one of the go-to people for all queries related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products. Sounds interesting?
- You're responsible for operating, maintaining and supporting the IT workplace for all internal customers
- Your area includes the GVC desktop, laptop, mobile devices and associated infrastructure in Vienna
- You log, prioritize and action all incoming ticket activity in the Service Management application
- You follow up on any outstanding issues with the internal customers regarding status and closure of incidents or requests
- You'll be troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- You will be involved in and actively support global IT projects
- If you can't solve a query yourself, you escalate it to second and third level support teams
- Your duty includes the documentation of procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets
- By your results orientation and analytical thinking, you ensure our employees can do what they can do best
Your entrance ticket:
- You've already worked in the IT service support - ideally in a large corporate environment.
- You enjoy dealing with internal customers and helping them with your strong solution orientation and problem solving skills.
- You have strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows 7, Microsoft Office and Active Directory
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM
- Networking technologies, LAN, TCPIP, DNS are not just abstract terms to you
- You've provided support in solving queries related to OS X server, Open Directory and Mac administration
- As part of a multicultural and international team, you can apply your fluent English skills - German is a valuable add-on
- If you have a solid background with mobile technologies it's a big plus
- We offer a minimum salary of EUR 28.000,-- gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- A truly international environment and the work with the latest technologies
- A great work culture and a dynamic team with ambitious objectives for the future
- Plenty of opportunities to socialize with colleagues and to take part in company sports events
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
bwin.party services (Austria) GmbH