JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry. Your code will have a direct impact on the procurement ecosystem worldwide!
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F)
Your Main Tasks
- Develop and maintain the frontend and user experience of our hosted web solution
- Work closely with designers, backend developers and testers to create marvelous user interfaces
- Deliver clean, high-quality, and maintainable frontend code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Identify and communicate best practices for frontend development
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development in a professional environment
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing, like LESS and SASS
- Interest in UI and UX development and optimization
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- You are permitted and able to work in Vienna, Austria (we are not looking for remote workers)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A new and modern office with a great view from the 27th floor in the Vienna Twin Towers
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 40.000,-, an overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience
Join the Team!
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org