OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Senior Construction Safety Expert (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Be responsible and accountable to establish and assure the HSSE standard in technical investment project environment; especially in Engineering, Project and Execution Safety
- Ensure a continuous improvement process, analyze as-is process and conduct benchmarks for an internal and external comparison
- Develop and implement common standards and guidelines for all project issues related to Occupational health, safety and security aspects for personnel and assets, environmental aspects and for engineering, construction and subsequent operation of a plant
- Act as the operational HSSE coordinator in all technical investment projects and support the management in all HSSE related topics
Prepare emergency and safety&security management plan, execute safety audits and secure regular safety checks
- Actively coordinate all HSSE related requirements with respective refinery line organization and promote HSSE awareness
- Develop and implement an overall Safety Strategy to achieve best-level safety standards
- Ensure legal compliance with all relevant international, national and site specific HSSE legislation, relevant permits, licenses and regulations
- Assure training of the involved contractors / subcontractors regarding all relevant HSSE aspects including CMV, general and site specific regulations
- Master / Diploma degree in Safety Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Strong cross disciplinary technical and economic understanding of all impacts for construction management and project management
- Deep know-how of HSSE relevant national, international and site specific regulations, legislation and HSSE Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of corresponding laws and regulations, international and company codes and standards, respective company guidelines, etc.
- Solid leadership and communication skills as well as fluency in English and good German skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70.700,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.