Would you love to work in an innovative IT company equipped with the latest hardware and software? Technology is your passion and you are always up-to-date with software trends? You are eager to shape a software product that is used by a fast-growing worldwide customer base? Then we would love to have you join our Ranorex team!
Ranorex GmbH is one of the most successful privately-owned companies in the field of software test automation with offices in Austria and the USA. Our award-winning test automation tools continue to set new standards for software quality assurance through functional testing of desktop, web and mobile applications. We are looking to expand our team in Graz, Austria, with a
Technical Content Specialist (m/f)
- Participating in the agile planning and designing of user stories with respect to the user perspective and learnability.
- Create samples with Java and TypeScript to demonstrate new features and workflows
- Write tutorials and in-depth articles for various features
- Engage our community through our Discourse forum
- Work closely with developers and designers to understand and teach customers effectively
Your job qualifications:
- Knowledge about Java and/or TypeScript.
- Basic understanding of E2E testing with Selenium WebDriver. You already heard about the Page Object pattern and Separation of concerns? Even better.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English. You'll be writing articles that should have one clear goal: teaching users best-practices. Short, engaging and targeting a tech audience … you get the point ;-)
- Working with version control systems such as Git
- Ability to work independently and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced agile environment.
- High quality awareness and personal responsibility
- Opportunity to shape a new product from its beginning
- Great content is a first-class citizen for us, same as code quality and usability. Your work contributes fundamen-tally to the success of our products.
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous training and development
- Modern workplace and in-house gym
For this full-time position, minimum gross salary of EUR 2.898,- per month is provided according to the collective agreement, with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience.
If this position sounds like a great match with your experience and long-term career goals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing what makes you a great candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Ranorex rocks. Und so auch unsere genialen Benefits.
Werde Teil unseres Teams
Straßganger Straße 289, 8053 Graz