International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Sales personality with banking experience (f/m) - GCC II - Telecom, Utility, Technolog
We are enlarging our customer base. Therfore, we are looking for a personality who is excited and keen to support our team in this interesting and motivating task. Our team offers the chance to gain insight into three of the fastest growing and changing industry segments nowadays, with considerable growth potential in each separate industry. You will be part of a team of 7 highly motivated, entrepreneurial and hands-on people. Our customers are nationally and internationally active companies in the areas of telecommunications, technology & utilities (power generation & distribution). You will learn about the newest technologies, trends and risks in the telecommunications and technology sector and gain insight into the European utility sector.
We are looking for proactive, results and sales-driven creative people, who want to become part of a successful team. Being in contact with people, selling, supporting and advising companies in their financing strategies is a major concern for you.
What you can expect:
- Act as an independent manager of a portfolio of domestic and international corporate companies in the areas telecommunication, technology & utility - companies with focus on acquisitions of new customers for RBI Group
- Build long lasting relationships with customers
- Be the first person to contact for your customer portfolio
- Actively use your product know how and advice for your customers to find out and develop those products that optimally fit to the customers financing strategy (Debt Advisory)
- Spot cross-selling potential (e.g. account planning) in close co-operation and co-ordination with product departments, RBI subsidiaries in Austria and NWUs
- Negotiate and execute national and international loan documentation and other contracts on top management level (CFO, Group Treasurer) and make the final economic decisions based upon legal advice and administrative support
- Take ultimate group wide responsibility for risk and return for your portfolio
What you bring to the table:
- Long-standing sales/relationship management experience in banking
- In-depth understanding of banking products and financial services
- Business fluent in German and English
- Positive attitude even in challenging situations
- High affinity to work with people and in the relationship area
- Inspiring communicator with very good negotiation skills
- Analytical skills and creative problem solving
- Team player with high customer and service orientation
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 56.464,-- gross p.a. including overtime
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!