ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
ERBER Group is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to the decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks - this is the right position for you. Your knowledge and enthusiasm will be recognized, your potential will be developed. If you are interested in a challenging assignment join us as
SAP Specialist FI/CO (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Roll-out SAP S/4 HANA template to local business units
- Conduct a gap-analysis regarding local requirements, business processes and data quality
- Implement business processes according to the defined standard template
- Propose solutions for identified gaps and align with ERBER HQ
- System implementation including customizing
- Support the migration of interfaces from legacy systems to SAP in close coordination with ERBER HQ
- Training of key users and users in international locations
- Being first point of contact for new SAP users during go-live and go-live stabilization in the respective locations (focus on FI/CO)
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in IT Technology or business administration with focus on finance and/or controlling
- International work experience in finance and/or controlling in manufacturing industries with SAP background or other relevant ERP systems
- Profound knowledge of SAP modules FI/CO
- Professional experience in day-to-day accounting/reporting or controlling tasks desirable
- Ability to drive change within organization and to work on detailed solutions to problems and requests
- Social competencies and cultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented and assertive as well as team-oriented and structured
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
- Very good written and verbal skills in a second language (ideally German, Portuguese, Chinese, Vietnamese)
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% of your working time)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers - this means for you:??
- 100% of trust in advance
- An exciting job in an innovative, international team
- Challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Unique company culture and first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 234
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at EUR 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints' with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER IT Service GmbH
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
+43 2782 803-0