With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany, and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years.
Web Software Developer
- Design, implement, and unit test frontend application code
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Work and maintain on applications based on Backbase(c) Forms and Backbase(c) CXP Manager (training will be provided by us)
- Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality to improve customer journeys while delivering feature assignments on time
- Keep touch on state-of-the-art technologies, tools and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience working in a web development role
- Experience with RESTful APIs & JSON
- Experience of working with small scrum teams in an agile development process
- Open-minded personality with team spirit and good communication skills
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 33.889,66,- gross per year.
Your contact person: Ivana Petrusic
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.