With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany, and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years.
Software Architect (Java, Micro Services)
- Design and implement Micro Services for our banking initiatives together in a powerful and motivated team, while acting as a technological lead person
- Spread and live a DevOps mindset in order to successfully build and maintain our digital banking products
- Align and collaborate on architectural, cross cutting topics with other Software Architects
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Software Architects, even across all different tribes
- Keep touch on state-of-the-art technologies, tools and methodologies
- Experience in building large scaled Micro Service Architectures preferably in financial industries
- Excellent command of Java 8, Spring, Kong, Kubernetes, Kafka, REST and Gradle
- Living a DevOps mindset with the ability of handling Docker, OpenShift and Cloud Services such as AKS and GKE
- Preferably experience in handling an API Management Platform and designing APIs
- Experience in Domain Driven Design as well as Use Case and Event Based Design
- Open-minded personality with team spirit and good communication skills
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 33.889,66,- gross per year.
Your contact person: Ivana Petrusic
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.