"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Prudential Affairs Specialist (regulatory and legislative matters) (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Prudential Affairs acts as group-wide competence center and advises Erste Group members on bank regulatory and legislative matters.
The department supports and coordinates the activities of Erste Group members towards the supervisory authorities and is inter alia responsible for:
- Supervisory procedures
- Taking care of topics or support internal projects with regulatory implications as well as steering, coordination and monitoring of supervisory related activities within Erste Group
- Legal services on banking- and/or securities regulation law
- Co-ordination of positions of Erste Group and providing strategic support in negotiations with internal and external parties
- coordinate and monitor supervisory related activities within Erste Group
- act as internal and external contact person for regulatory affairs (e.g. approval processes, inquiries, on-site-inspections, etc.) on national, international and cross-border level and represent the Group towards external stakeholders
- participate in internal projects with regulatory and legislative matters
- represent the interests of the Group in different expert committees
- support in the field of banking and securities law: interpretation of existing and forthcoming legislation
- provide professional support concerning the implementation of legal provisions (especially banking and securities law)
- master degree in (Austrian or International) laws or business administration or any other equivalent education
- minimum three years professional experience in the field of bank regulatory and legislative matters because of previous working experience in a Supervisory Authority or in the banking and/or securities sector
- specialist with broad knowledge in national and/or international banking and/or securities law (BWG, WAG, CRD, CRR, …) and have profound knowledge of the legal framework and requirements
- analytical thinking, organizational and negotiation skills, willingness to take responsibility and initiative, commitment and flexibility
- team-player with high communications skills
- fluently German and English
- offer a highly interesting job opportunity in the area of regulatory and legislative affairs comprising of diversified tasks and set with an open, motivated and flexible young team
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: