As one of the biggest banking groups in the CEE, we serve 17 million customers. We understand the rapidly changing wishes of our customers. The key concepts being "digital and mobile banking"; here too we want to be on the cutting edge.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
Test Automation Engineer for Digital Solutions (f/m)
- Analysis of business requirements and definition of a systematic testing strategy including test automation in an agile environment
- Definition, development and execution of functional and non-functional manual and automated test cases for software applications und interfaces
- Defect Analysis and Defect Management
- Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies and test automation methodologies
- Cooperates intensively with software architects, software engineers, software consultants, test consultants, test engineers, test managers, business analysts and project managers or technical project managers
- Support business units during different testing phases (e.g. evaluation of business requirements, definition of acceptance criteria, defect analysis)
- At least 3 years' experience in software testing and testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB, CAT, MAP)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- Very good SQL and scripting knowledge
- Very good experience in Testing of APIs and Mobile Applications
- Excellent knowledge with various Test Automation Tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, HP UFT) and implementation of automated Test Cases
- Very good practical experience with other Test Tools (e.g. HP ALM, HP Loadrunner, jmeter )
- Good knowledge of a programming language and scripting language (e.g. Java)
- Banking Know how is an asset
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Knowledge of contemporary collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira)
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results
- Very good command of English, German is an asset
- Multi culture sensibility
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!