Our partner is a market research company with a global presence. To strengthen the team they are looking for a dedicated personality for the Vienna office.
First Level IT Support (m/f)
- Assurance of the IT client mode in the First Level Support - End User Support
- Incident- and Change Management (via ticket, mail and phone)
- Maintenance and usage of the IT Helpdesk Systems
- Installation and commissioning of software, operating system and updates within the software distribution
- Network- and User Management
- Administration of IT resources and systems
- Maintenance and care of IT Assets
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Operating System Windows 10
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server 2016, MS Active Directory for User- and Resource Management
- Fundamental customer- and service orientation
- Good communication skills, target oriented way of working, reliability, commitment and ability to work in a team
- Good command of English (German is an advantage)
- Know How in Linux/Unix is desirable
What our client offers:
- Flat hierarchies, an open corporate culture and a very pleasant working atmosphere
- Modern office in a central location with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- An exciting job in a global company
- Various training and internal development opportunities
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 23.890,- and depends on the specific experiences and qualifications.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 56746/KA.
Iventa Wien Melisa Hadzimuratovic, Tel: +43 (1) 523 49 44 - 284