UNIQA IT Services GmbH (UITS) is looking for a
Supplier Performance- & Portfolio-Manager (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and maintain structured and standardized supplier performance management in a multi-provider environment including sufficient metrics and targets that aligns with UITS and business objective
- Establish and maintain sufficient supplier scorecards or dashboards to communicate supplier performance including data from contractual performance levels, actual performance assessments, 360-degree supplier feedback, supplier risks, etc.
- Support the implementation of agreed SOWs, SLAs and OLAs and understand the dependencies regarding supplier pricing
- Enable a UITS contract and order monitoring and measurement including SLA and OLA tracking
- Monitor and report performance results to all levels in the organization, as appropriate, and adjust the format, detail and content of your results for different stakeholders
- Analyze supplier performance data and identify key trends (stability, innovation, flexibility, market penetration, etc.
- Reviews results and support the responsible Supplier Manager in re-negotiating terms and conditions (e.g. SLAs, pricing, etc.
- Review supplier performance with stakeholders and implement and monitor a continuous performance improvement plan
- Support the supplier and the responsible UITS units that a proper contingency plan and concept is in place and will be tested
- Support continuous measurement of the usage of defined services in order to support the responsible Supplier Manager in re-negotiating services with the service provider
- At least 3 years of experience in in IT service delivery, IT Availability, IT Service Level, IT Service catalogue, IT contract or general supplier management
- Experience with Multiprovider- and Outsourcing-Management
- Excellent IT-operation processes and ITIL knowledge (Practitioner/ Red Badge preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of supplier and procurement processes and financial principle
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
Your core competencies
- Customer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
- Perseverance: single-mindedly and persistently pursuing your assignments
- Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
- Learning on the Fly: learning quickly and having a focus on solution
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 48.000,-- - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Wolfgang Küchl
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1 21175 - 3613