Global Chief of Digital Business (m/f): Expat in the USA
Linz, Austria Best Customer Experience | Innovative Big Data Analytics | Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT
Excited about extending #1 market and #1 product leadership by striving for the world's best customer experience? Could you imagine to live in Detroit for at least 3 years?
If you are a technology visionary for digital business and lead by example, you can work hand-in-hand with our SVP Product Management, CTO and our CFO to put this vision in place. At the end of a 3-month training period in Linz, you will be ready for your exciting challenge in our Detroit office.
- Global strategic and operational responsibility for leading employee and customer facing digital services. Leverage software-defined-everything.
- Define an innovative mix of just-the-best people, artificial intelligence, analytics, driving customer facing employee effectivity and great execution
- Drive company growth and customer retention through the world's most innovative, smartest and effective digital business environment. Leverage big-data analytics to drive business rapidly forward.
- Build world-class teams through hiring, coaching and developing empowered smart employees where everyone is a leader in its own way (especially sales and services teams)
- Excellent Team who takes full pride and responsibility on operations and outcome. Responsibilities and team will grow with success.
- Agile collaboration with top stakeholders from Sales, Services, R&D, Finance, Support
- Diverse and international workplace (e.g. Detroit, Linz, Boston, Barcelona, Tokyo)
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 80,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as CTO, Start-up Founder, Software Engineering Lead or Product Management Lead in an agile environment
- Entrepreneurial, outcome-oriented and reduce-to-the-max mindset (designing use cases end-to-end without over engineering)
- Driving solutions by excellence not by hierarchy and leading through empowerment, not authoritarian
- Demonstrated passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- Willingness to live in Detroit for at least 3 years
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management and leader of Gartner's MQ for the 8th year in a row
- Hi-speed & Hi-tec company with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique SaaS approach that allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience
- BizDevOps/NoOps environment with self-healing, self-driving IT automation
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team