TourRadar is an early stage, venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
HR Operations Manager
We are currently looking for an HR Operations Manager to join our team in Vienna. We are currently undergoing a period of massive growth due to our recently secured our Series C investment round of $50 million led by TCV, a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm, which has also invested in leading global technology companies such as AirBnB, Expedia, Spotify and Netflix. In the past 12 months alone, we've built out our core recruitment team, which has more than doubled the size of TourRadar from 80 to 170 employees across our three global offices. Now, we are looking to partner our outstanding recruitment team with an equally talented HR Operations Manager.
- Partner with our Head of Talent and Senior Leadership team in the development and implementation of key HR programs
- Full ownership of HR reporting to all areas of the business (eg, new hires, cost forecasting, etc)
- Subject matter expert for all of our HR tools: Lever (Recruiting), HiBob (HRIS) and many others
- Strong analytical capability to identify system/process strengths and weaknesses and offer data-driven solutions
- Optimize our employee on-boarding/off-boarding programs
- Assist in preparing monthly payroll
- Partner with our HR Analysts in order to maintain our HR systems, manage benefits, payroll and our visa and immigration processes.
- Maintain our global HR handbook - Interpret and translate business strategy into actionable HR/functional plans and programs
- Passion for technology and data-driven HR
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills but also enjoy the administrative aspects of HR
- Experience in Human Resources field, preferably in HR Analyst or Generalist capacity
- Proven track record of navigating organizational boundaries, building strong partnerships with stakeholders, and producing results
- Understanding of the intricacies of Austrian Labour Law
- Previous exposure to process documentation and process mapping
- Previous hands-on experience with HR systems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both German and English
- Experience with gSuite and HR & Recruitment SaaS solutions
- Hands-on and fast-paced approach with strong attention to details
What you can expect:
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Opportunity for "team exchange" scheme whereby you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
- One familiarisation trip per year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare
- Regular team outings
- Cake on your birthday!