Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Consultant (m/f) - Document Management System
We are looking for an ambitious and service oriented IT Consultant with programming background who will operate and develop our Document Management System platform in an agile / adaptive environment.
- Working agile (SCRUM, Kanban) in a joint team of business and IT experts
- Together with your colleagues in our adaptive organization you will be responsible for the application management and further development of our Document Management System platform
- Designing and implementing workflow and document management solutions
- Unit testing of the developed software components
- Writing technical documentation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT department
- Experience with Workflow and Document Management Systems, preferable Doxis
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects and application management (DevOps)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Programming skills in Visual Basic, Java and Groovy
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Very good command of German (mandatory) and English
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!