AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for an:
- Qualified in accounting (certificated knowledge is appreciated)
- 3+ years specific accounting experience in an international environment
- Detailed knowledge of ERP-Systems (ideally with Microsoft Navision)
- Communicate effectively and professionally with excellent follow up skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365
- Fluent in English and German
As part of our Accounting Team you will handle daily accounting business and develop accounting processes to support our international growth.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You are responsible for fixed assets and review regularly accounts receivables
- You verify new customers and update ERP data
- You support accounts payable invoice posting and payment for our HQ and international daughter companies
- You support the monthly deadlines in general ledger accounting
Able to align?
- You orientate your daily tasks on available processes and think about improvement
- You provide accounting assistance to our international sales teams and responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases
- You are organized and able to work independently and prioritize workload
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 2.000.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.
+43 1 503 72 44-62