"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Corporate News Channel (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Are you creative? Are you thinking outside the box? Do you love to research and write articles? Are you looking for an innovative environment to contribute? YOU ARE CALLED.
Join our Corporate Digital AT department. We are operating a modern, innovative banking platform for our corporate customers which includes a corporate news channel. And for that corporate news and video channel we will need you. You will do research on relevant and interesting video partners, you write video scripts and news and you promote these on our digital channel.
- perform your obligatory internship or are looking for an interesting part-time internship
- believe that banking can be innovative
- are an unconventional thinker open for new adventures
- have strong communication and cooperation skills
- act as dedicated member of the corporate digital AT department and are an essential member of the team in bringing our corporate news channel to the next level
- do research on interesting, innovative companies relevant to be interviewed
- have the passion for writing video scripts and articles
- coordinate the existing corporate news channel process from A to Z incl. video shooting
- know where and how to find relevant news online
- are familiar with buzzwords like IoT, blockchain etc.
- support the team with relevant news channel statistics
- use your creativity to find and propose way to market the interview
- are committed, motivated and meet deadlines
- are fluent in German
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 12 months part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: