You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Student Support (f/m) Group Corporate Risk Management
We are searching for a student who could support us, ideally starting in January 2019, with up to 20h per week.
What you can expect:
- Support in data analysis of Asset Based Finance products and Commodity industries
- Development of automated reports/stratification tables of different Asset Based Finance products/portfolios
- Regular pool monitoring of structured products
- Support in maintaining current tools for the analysis of Structured Finance transactions
- Market benchmarking concerning transactions, counterparty peers and industry development
- Support to Risk Managers in daily tasks
What you bring to the table:
- Studying in the field of Economics or Financial Studies with strong quantitative background
- Knowledge in programming (e.g. SQL, R, Matlab, Visual Basic, etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!