You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Internship (f/m) - COO Strategy, Governance and Change
What you can expect:
- Support of the Team "Adaptive Transformation"
- Assistance in strategic topics and projects
- Assisting in planning and organizing different workshops
- Preparation of presentations and documents
- Direct support of Agile Transformation Coaches
What you bring to the table:
- Active Studies either in the field of business, psychology or communication
- Good MS-Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Independent and self-reliant
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,737.21 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!