Lead Financial Analyst (m/f)
Business: GE Power
Job Number: 3183994
We are looking for a Lead Financial Analyst (m/f). Job #3183994
Providing financial analysis to the Field Services organization and Service Center of the GE Reciprocating Gas Engines business (Jenbach).
- Perform cost reviews and analysis of standard labor rates for Field Service Engineers as managed by 3rd party service provider, externally sourced or directly owned.
- Provide financial analysis on utilization levels and productivity savings on field service jobs being performed.
- Drive cost management and cost allocation accuracy for field outages in cooperation with operational and center of excellence teams
- Calculate and analyze standards of variable cost transactions for the Overhaul & Repair shop (OH&R) such as for labor and material.
- Analyze material utilization and consumption levels to identify optimization opportunities within the OH&R shop
- Support strategy of used material management and provide financial analysis including inventory valuations and pricing
- Support 2nd source strategy network of repair being performed
- Support OH&R shop in managing company policies and improving processes, routines & controls such as inventory tracking and return process.
- Working with global supply chain on cost savings initiatives
- Perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation for the Field Service and Service Centre as part of the monthly/quarterly closing
- Support in data collection for local statutory filings
- Follow up on internal audit findings and requests where required
- Drive compliance, process improvement and accounting consistency
- Support on ad hoc analysis/simplification projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Some years of progressive finance experience in a complex environment
- ERP/Accounting software experience
- Proven track record of project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software especially Excel
- Flexibility, related to peak hours during closing weeks
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve financial issues
- Strong controllership mindset
- Ambitious, pro-active, positive attitude and team player
- English language skills
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Fluent in German
- Understanding of supply chain or manufacturing finance
- Experience in international environment and working with Oracle
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE's reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Locations: Austria; Jenbach