Motivated developers (m/f) wanted!
(Jn 42925) / City of occupation: Wien
Frontend is your passion? You want to be part of a motivated team in an innovative company? Our client is a worldwide successful retail software and consulting company which convinces its clients with high quality products in Europe, Asia, North Africa and the Middle East.
Your future role
- Requirements analysis, software design, implementation and testing
- Working within a motivated Scrum team
- Close cooperation with your colleagues from product and project management
- Participation in national and international software development projects
- IT education (HTL, FH, Uni)
- At least 1 year of professional experience in frontend development
- Ideally experience with Java, Java EE, REST, JUnit, GIT
- Very good English skills, German skills are seen as an advantage
- Teamplayer with very good communication skills
The special thing about this position
- Working with the latest technologies within a dynamic Scrum team
- Open-minded, friendly, motivated and teamoriented working atmosphere
- Central location close to public transport
- Wide-ranging benefits, such as flexible working hours, beverages, fruits, accident insurance, etc.
EUR 2700 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2700 and EUR 3500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Laura Buchacher, MA, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.
Apply now Inserat auf epunkt.com
Jobs in Upper Austria
Jobs in Vienna
Jobs in Styria
Job search with epunkt
Data Protection Declaration