NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
As a System SupportEngineer focused in RAINRFID Solutions, you'll be one of the key players in the Customer Application Support team and part of a worldwide technical community providing premium pre and post sales technical support to NXP customers and their projects. You drive design-in activity at customer sites in close cooperation with the regional NXP support and sales teams; you provide technical skills & support to NXP's sales staff and will liaise with the NXP technical community about technical issues and future roadmap of your customer(s). We rely on you to deliver the NXP value message in a persuasive and accurate manner, in order to increase our market share.
· Manage technical customer support activities. This includes remote and on site customer support.
· Provide technical support, consultancy and guidance to customer during the system definition phase
· Support the development activities of the customer, based on international and local standards
· Support technical design-in and lead customer projects
· Provide technical solution trainings to customers
· Prepare application notes and technical support materials
· Contribute to next generation product with customer feedback
· Develop close relationship with the worldwide technical support network and eco system players
· Act as "voice of the customer" within the company. Take part in internal development programs as Product Support Owner
· Bachelor/ Master in Software, Electrical Engineering, Telematics, or equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in customer interfacing
· Experience with UHF system Solutions or RAIN RFID solutions
· Project management basic knowledge (customer related projects)
·Knowledge on UHF EPC Standard
· Knowledge in security
· Target oriented and clear focus on results achievements
· Team player & Multi-culturally sensitive, Process and quality oriented
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Flexible to travel
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 70.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.