Do you want to gain experience in the field of corporate communication?
We are currently looking for an
External Communications Trainee (f/m)
to support our Communications team in the Borealis Head Office in Vienna, Austria.
- Support External Communications activities on Group Level (Roll-out of corporate communications plan, media relations, media monitoring etc.)
- Support the Marketing Communications Team on Group Level (planning and roll-out of product launches and promotional activities, event- and campaign management)
- Master degree in Communications or equivalent. Students about to finalise their Master are also welcome
- Excellent English and German language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent IT user skills (MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Content management systems)
- Ability and desire to work with a multi-cultural team in an international corporate environment
You will fit right into our team if you are/have:
- Passion for B2B Communication
- Pro-active, open minded and team-oriented
- Ability to prioritise and handle several projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in managing stressful situations and delivering to tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Customer awareness
Our offer to you:
- A limited full-time position in our Vienna Head Office
- A traineeship where you will learn, take over responsibility and be an integral part of a highly motivated team.
- Duration: 01 January 2019 - 31 December 2019
- A competitive salary, supported lunch and other benefits
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 16 November 2018. Please include your English CV and application letter. A valid working permit for Austria is a precondition for this role.
We offer a competitive compensation based on the Austrian collective labour agreement starting at gross EUR 1.830,09 per month plus pro-rata Christmas and vacation bonus.