Product Manager Roof Solutions - Regions West (f/m)
As Wienerberger has a larger asset base and is in its core a product company, the Western Regional product manager Roof (RPM West) is the link between the market and the production and engineering departments. He or she drives the business, as if it was his or her own, from a product perspective and ensures an up to date and profitable product solution to supply a total roof solution. For our Commercial Services Team within the business unit Clay Building Materials Europe we are offering the following position for immediate appointment:
- In the daily business the RPM West works closely with the local product management organisations and supports the local managers with the implementation of the regional product strategy.
- Manages and implements a portfolio of region wide product development projects for the region west focused on: completing the product assortment to develop a total (pitched) roof solution, allocation of products towards factories, transfers of products across factories for the region West.
- Sets out, with an entrepreneurial spirit, to complete the product assortment of non-ceramic materials by organizing (make or buy) a total (pitched) roof solution for the region West. Focuses on the creation of strategic partnerships and organising supply agreements.
- Coordinates together with the local Product Managers Roof, the portfolio of product development projects for the region West including ABC analysis, selective product innovation and product quality improvement of the product segment in close conjunction with the centre of excellence.
- Consolidation and analysing competition, suppliers, market potentials and overall trends in the pitched roof market for the region west therewith contributing towards the regional product strategy.
- Ensures the creation of consistent product argumentation for the total roof solution, articulated in customer benefits and development of product USP's and sales argumentation attuning to regional needs.
- Actively being involved with list price definition by defining value drivers reflecting the desired product positioning for CBME and managing cross border pricing relations in the pricing policy for region west.
- Contributes to the training of sales forces and other commercial staff on product argumentation and product positioning in the region west.
- Support COO's and MDs in investment proposals and M&A analysis and integration.
- Master degree in Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in product/ category management or new business development with a leading producer with multiple factories in the construction industry.
- Deep understanding of the product and ceramic industry.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience of (product) marketing strategy creation and implementation.
- Open communication and pro-active mentality.
- Business acumen, entrepreneurial approach and networking skills.
- Independent non-hierarchical personality, preferably recruited from own organisation.
- International mindset and orientation.
- Understanding the culture of an international matrix organisation.
- Good communication skills in English and German.
- Willingness to travel in the region.
For this position, we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. You are ready to act on own initiative, bring excellent communications skills and are able to develop complex tasks within your team. An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. The western regional Product Manager Roof reports to the Head of International Product Management Roof. We offer you a monthly salary of minimum EUR 5.000 depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits. Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Wolfgang Weiss is looking forward to getting to know you!
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt
Head of Corporate Human Resources
+43 1 60192 10151
Zum LinkedIn Profil