Requirements Manager (m/f)
At Bombardier Transportation, 36,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience.
For our Product Line Light Rail Vehicles (LRV) located in Vienna we are looking to recruit a flexible and motivated Requirements Manager (m/f). The Requirement Management Engineer undertakes delegated responsibilities from the Project Chief Engineer and Commercial Manager.
As part of the Global Engineering organization in charge of Product development and performance on a project or platform, the Requirement Management Engineer leads, coordinates and contribute to the following Requirements Management activities:
- Identification of the requirement in the input documents (except the certification and safety ones);
- Ensures clarification of the not "SMART" input requirements with the different stakeholders;
- Drives required versus product GAPs analysis in the bid, design, validation phases;
- RBS requirements allocation to train level specifications or subsystem level specifications;
- Verification of the requirements developed at train and subsystems level;
- Support the implementation of the Product Engine RM targets as defined by the Product Engine RM;
- Responsible for undertaking requirement management tasks in support of developing the whole train design, support and guide project design team members, especially the Vehicle Engineers team, to ensure requirements are correctly considered, valid technical design decisions are made and that associated technical risks are identified and managed.
- Responsible for ensuring all requirements are consolidated in a project set of technical requirements, all RBS requirements are allocated to one or several requirement specifications, division and allocation is elaborated by adequate specialists.
- Ensure correct tool set-up, define Requirement Breakdown Structure for the project, and identify users.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Work experience of typically 3-5 years in a technical function with a similar scope, preferably with strong exposure to Project Management / Bid Management or Product Line Engineering.
- Experienced DOORS User and good experience with requirements development from elicitation to concept, to specification.
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
As a company, we have set ourselves the goal of increasing the share of women in technical professions.
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.523,28 gross / month (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com