cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 25 countries with more than 2550 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Your main tasks:
- Facilitate effective staffing to support the growth of the cargo-partner group.
- Responsible for and to lead the end to end sourcing process, including but not limited to: job descriptions / advertising, search, identify, and proactively approach suitable candidates for vacant positions, interview, shortlist, offer.
- Recruiting and selecting the most fitting new employees, whilst ensuring succession planning is in place.
- LinkedIn talent searching & headhunting using all channels, e.g. Xing, LinkedIn, recruitin.net, job fairs, online postings, other social media.
- Receive and expedite new and existing job requirements from hiring managers.
- Establishing contacts and network within the industry.
- Define sourcing strategy on country level.
- Pipelining and building talent pools.
- Define job descriptions and advertise job opening.
- Interview candidates and conclude job matching.
- Screening and shortlisting potential candidates for job openings.
- Active and driving role within employer branding in said region, with a strong focus on graduate-mid level recruitment.
- Supplier management: external agencies, sub-contractors, temps etc.
- University degree (Bachelor, Master).
- Strong corporate and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Passionate about the growth of the whole company and team spirit promoter.
- Self-starter attitude, high level of energy.
- Stellar communication skills, out of the box thinking and open to interacting with people.
- Positive charisma, winning nature, conviction and enthusiasm.
- Fluent English & German.
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- A career at cargo-partner offers infinite possibilities within a diversified, global organization that is in a constant development and improvement mode. We invite you to join us!
- International development and career possibilities in addition to professional further development.
- An excellent team-orientated and multi-cultural working environment with flexible working hours.
- Based on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual starting salary from EUR45,000. Please apply regardless of this figure and we can explore.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.