Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams!
Regionale Präsenz - globale Stärke. Mit ganzheitlichen und innovativen IT- und Organisationslösungen für große und mittelständische Unternehmen sowie die öffentliche Hand gehen wir neue Wege. Gemeinsam mit Wipro - unserem Mutterkonzern - positionieren wir uns in Österreich als strategischer Business Enabler.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine(n)
On-Site Engineers for Workplace-, Network- and Field-Services (m/w)
Place of Work: Wien
No of openings: 6
Position type: Full time
ROLE DESCRIPTION & SKILLSETS REQUIRED :
- Experience in providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
- Knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under 'Smart Hands' capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
Support of Avaya Telephone systems for call routing, IVR as well as trouble shooting and work experience in the following areas:
Configuring Polycom meeting room telephones (spider) and similar
- Support for Tandberg/Cisco Video conferencing systems / rooms
- Digital ( IP based) and analog phones
- Multimedia Audio & Video streaming
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and senior management in German and English German Language.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
- Preferably with an Associate's Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ / N+ Certification.
Other Account Specific Requirements:
- Meeting Rooms support - Video Conference, Projectors etc.
- Basic knowledge about Info screen, Audio Video Devices Etc.
- VIP Support experience and Skillset. Providing IT support to senior executive and board members of a corporate
- Being able to support corporate Special Events as and when required.
- Mobility Support - Should have knowledge of basic Android, and IOS devices (iPhones, iPad and tablets)
- Working knowledge on ITIL.
- Being able to handle IMAC tickets.
- Experience working with Remedy & Service Now ITSM tools.
Network Related Skillset to support Calls- Smart Hand:
The onsite engineer is expected to have understanding of network devices in order to complete the ticket. The following basic skills are required:
- Basich knowledge and experience in network devices like routers, switches, wireless access points, voice gateways etc.
- Understanding of IP addressing of devices and ability to configure ip address of network devices
- Understanding of network interface and physical cabling of network devices.
- Certification in system support or networking - Nice to have.
- Communication skills to provide technical information from the site to remote NOC team and work as per instructions.
- Knowledge and experience with patching and cabling of copper and fiber connectivity to devices.
- Extremely interesting and technologically challenging projects
- Current certifications (preparation time is paid)
- Young, innovative team
- Modern office
- Central location
- Company events (skiing, hiking, staff breakfast)
- Company mobile phone (also for private use)
Lassallestraße 7b (2. Stock)
A - 1020 Wien