International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Retail CRM Project Manager (f/m)
As a Retail CRM Project Manager (f/m) you run a number of projects targeting enabling of Retail CRM strategies and their key components in RBI Network units (NWUs). You cooperate with various stakeholders; push further development of CRM strategies as well as new functionalities and processes. In this exciting position you report to the Head of Retail CRM in RBI.
What you can expect:
- Running strategic and infrastructural Retail CRM Group projects.
- Supporting CRM projects in NWUs throughout all project phases.
- Setting up competence centers for the topics in focus.
- Facilitating best practice sharing in CRM area in RBI Group.
- Building an efficient x-functional and x-country interaction within the Group.
- Drive cooperation among key stakeholders in CRM, Customer experience and Digital dimensions.
- Generate and drive initiatives to improve the efficiency of retail business.
- Popularization of digital channels among clients/drive digital sales.
- Close interactions with consultants
What you bring to the table:
- University degree (technical, mathematical or economic) and minimum 5 years experience in CRM/Marketing and Sales management (telco/insurance/banks/e-commerce)
- Proven record in project management; practical experience in agile projects is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of IT/Digital solutions, processes and workflows. A successfully implemented industrial CRM solution is an advantage.
- Experience in building multi/omni- channel database marketing.
- Understanding of client base segmentation principles and practical experience in developing data-powered strategies for working with segments.
- Understanding of clients' life cycle management, principals of loyalty programs and rewards mechanics.
- Good understanding of banking products and business processes.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 60.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!