International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Retail CRM Strategy Expert (f/m)
As a Retail CRM Strategy Expert (f/m) you are responsible for development of CRM strategies on a group level, defining a CRM role and its' functional scope. You are running a CRM competence center, cooperating with key Retail stakeholders, defining industry benchmarks and driving functional development across the Group. In this exciting position you report to the Head of Retail CRM in RBI.
What you can expect:
- Supporting the Head of CRM in development of a centralized CRM competence center.
- Building an efficient x-functional and x-country interaction within the Group.
- Development and support of CRM strategies on a group level.
- Preparing roadmaps for a CRM upgrade and supporting implementation in all RBI network banks.
- Drive cooperation among key stakeholders in CRM, Customer experience and Digital dimensions.
- Generate and drive initiatives to improve the efficiency of retail business.
- Define benchmarks and best practices in banking industry.
- Participate in analytical and infrastructural projects.
- Popularization of digital channels among clients/drive digital sales.
- Close interactions with consultants
What you bring to the table:
- University degree (technical, mathematical or economic) and minimum 5 years experience in CRM/Marketing and Sales management (telco/insurance/banks/e-commerce)
- Strategic vision on CRM development in Digital and Customer Experience environment.
- Experience in building multi/omni- channel database marketing.
- Understanding of client base segmentation principles and practical experience in developing data-powered strategies for working with segments.
- Understanding of clients' life cycle management, principals of loyalty programs and rewards mechanics.
- Good understanding of banking products and business processes.
- Good understanding of IT/Digital solutions, processes and workflows. Proven record in successfully implemented industrial CRM solutions is an advantage.
- Experience in defining KPI's for business departments.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 70.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!