See your career develop with us.
Take control of your professional future in an innovative, global company. Alcon Ophthalmika GmbH is the Austrian sales division of the world's largest ophthalmological company, Alcon Laboratories Inc. in Fort Worth, Texas, and is part of the international Novartis Group. We are looking for our office in Vienna for a
Senior Financial Analyst (m/f)
- Support monthly closing activities and ensure complete and accurate financial statements
- Validate and analyse monthly actual results, including recommendations of corrective actions
- Prepare management reporting, e.g. monthly reports, business reviews, etc.
- Analyse, monitor, and report on Business Unit performance using internal and external data
- Establish and maintain transparency on risks and opportunities
- Lead financial planning within Business Unit, e.g. budgets and financial forecasts
- Decision support, particularly on resource allocation with ROI analysis
- Coordinate and monitor business unit incentive schemes
- Support commercial agreements with customers, e.g. profitability analysis and deal tracking
- Interact and collaborate with other financial analysts in-country, other countries, and region to improve and obtain best practices
- Collaborate with Accounting and Controls to ensure compliance and improve related processes
- Support and maintain relevant systems, e.g. SAP
- Project work, ad-hoc support, etc.
- Own and operate related financial controls in compliance environment
- SAP Super user
You will need:
- University or similar degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- Preferably 2 to 3 years' experience in a big 4 firm or in a similar role
- German (fluent); English (advanced)
- Experience in complex, structured multinational environments desired
- Experience in healthcare/FMCG industry an advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities
- ERP working knowledge particularly SAP
- MS Excel proficiency is critical
- Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
- High commitment and flexibility
- Strong leadership and action oriented
- Intellectual curiosity
- Performance-related salary (at least EUR 48.718,04 gross per annum, with the possibility of adjustment depending on skills and qualifications)
- Career opportunities within an international group
- Dynamic team spirit
Come and join us and help us to shape our future together - one that's full of opportunities! Interested? Please apply online at Alcon Pharma-Job Portal (please click here) / Job 251682BR. Please let us know your earliest possible start date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Alcon Ophthalmika GmbH · Geschäftsbereich Pharma · Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 17 · A-1020 Wien · www.alcon-pharma.de