Expert Group Reporting (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Expert for group accounting and consolidation
- Participation in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements under IFRS of OMV Group (monthly, quarterly and year-end)
- Autonomous support and direct contact for selected group companies
- Responsibility for selected accounting topics as well as balance sheet, income statement and cash flow items together with the preparation of disclosures and related internal and external reports
- Direct contact for group auditors for selected topics, autonomous problem-solving of ad-hoc accounting issues
- Support of other financial departments and group companies
- University degree Master / Diploma in Accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of IFRS, consolidation and audit regulations and procedures
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluency in English
- IT affinity
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 70.645, - gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
- Please note - this will be a limited contract for 2 years
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.