Junior Java Developer (m/f) - Games
The Greentube Games team provides a development framework (novoSDK) to international partners. This framework allows our partners fast and simple implementation of slots and other online casino games.
The framework is distinguished by the high-quality technical support and other services we offer to our partners. In order to maintain the quality despite the constantly growing number of partners, we are looking for a junior java developer (m/f) - full-time.
- Consulting and support of partners, together with our framework developers as a 2nd or 3rd level contact to answer technical inquiries and resolve problems in the company
- Active participation in the implementation of games projects with the SDK
- Documentation of solution approaches for our partners in the form of documents, tutorials, and FAQs to reduce future support requests
- Close contact with external development teams from all over the world (UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Australia, USA, etc.)
- A completed higher technical education is an advantage (B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Experience in reviewing, understanding and debugging codes in Java
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and user experience or development of APIs is desirable
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure stable operation
- Motivation to optimise existing frameworks and functionalities
- Problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented approach to work
- Interest for games development
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German would be an advantage
Skills, you can acquire in this position:
- A deep understanding of how problems and errors can be found in a heavily used framework (You will receive support from our experienced in-house team)
- Learn how a development framework is maintained and expanded, to ensure future extensibility without endangering backward compatibility
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 35.800,- for applicants with 1 year of work experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.