Die Anton Paar GmbH ist seit mehr als 40 Jahren weltweit führend in der Entwicklung und Produktion hochpräziser Mess- und Analysegeräte für Industrie und Forschung.
Wir besetzen folgende Stelle:
Software Development Engineer in Test (m/f)
You have a strong focus on delivering high quality software products? You want to use automated testing processes to ensure software quality? You want to work in a young, agile software development team?
- Strong focus on quality assurance (QA) and customer experience
- Building up infrastructure for test automation
- Creation of automated test cases (integration tests, UI tests, stress tests, etc.) in cooperation with the software development team
- Ownership of automated test processes and activities
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language, preferably in the .NET ecosystem
- Experience in test automation and building test automation infrastructure
- Preferably for Windows desktop applications and Windows services of advantage
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Preferably experience with one of the major CI systems, e. g. TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with a major test automation and Management tool
- Experience in organizing test activities and processes in accordance with the software development process of advantage
- Preferable familiar with the SCRUM framework
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 3.199,95. Your actual salary will of course differ according to your experience and qualification.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung: