AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for an:
Assistant Marketing & Sales (f/m)
Part Time (15-20 hours/week)
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent experience
- Highly proactive and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Organized with attention to detail
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
In this role you will provide administrative support to our Marketing & Sales Team in the Austrian Affiliate.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You support the team in arranging and managing scientific meetings, events and congresses
- You provide general administrative services such as expense management, travel arrangements and invoice processing
- You help with literature and market researches
Able to align?
- You liaise closely with KOLs & key stakeholders
- You assist with the preparation of marketing materials, reports and contracts
- You provide administrative control of SharePoint - collaborative tool used by AOP Orphan
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a growing international company introducing solutions for rare diseases
- You will gain insights into medical and marketing activities
- You are a team player, very well structured with an ability to create a positive environment around you
The gross monthly salary provided for this function is a minimum of EUR 1.600.- based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
Take this AOPPORTUNITY and apply now.
+43 1 503 72 44-62